What Auto Insurance Do I Need? – Chesterland OH


Carlee: I have a couple of questions for you today regarding auto insurance. So my car is a bit older. It’s a 2007. Do you think I should get full coverage or can I get liability only on my car?

Barb Luczkowski: Well, it kind of depends. If that’s your only vehicle to use for transportation, and if that vehicle was in an accident and you would still need to be able to get to work, you would have to carry full coverage to get it replaced and also have a rental car. But usually, our rule of thumb is if the car value is 2,500 or less, that we suggest that you go to liability only because you would of course have to replace that car if it was totaled.

Call Luczkowski Agency Insurance and Financial Services in Chesterland OH at (440) 729-4042

Click Here To Download Our Accident Brochure!