ItÕs More Than a Vehicle. ItÕs a Lifestyle.
As a motorhome owner, you get the best of both worlds by combining the freedom of the open road with all of the conveniences and amenities you enjoy at home. And just like your home, your recreational vehicle is a big investment that should be protected.
Motorhome insurance from Luczkowski Agency Insurance and Financial Services is a smart way to secure the safety of you, your passengers, and your belongings on the road.
Your motorhome or RV policy from Luczkowski Agency Insurance and Financial Services is designed to provide affordable coverage, with a number of options to choose from:
Collision Coverage Ð for loss or damage to your recreational vehicle resulting from an accident
Comprehensive Coverage Ð for coverage against losses from fire, theft, vandalism, or weather events
Liability Coverage Ð to pay for accident-related expenses, including vehicle damage and personal injury
Extra Protection Matters
For an increased level of security, additional insurance options such as medical payments coverage, vacation liability coverage, emergency roadside assistance, and premium towing and labor are also available.
Luczkowski Agency Insurance and Financial Services wants you to have the best insurance solutions at the best price possible. You may be eligible to start saving today with discounts for:
Completion of a driver safety course
Insuring multiple vehicles
Combining your motorhome insurance with other policies from Luczkowski Agency Insurance and Financial Services
Our team of RV Insurance specialists is ready to discuss your insurance needs and your budget to help design the right policy that keeps you and your motorhome, camper or travel trailer, safe on the road.
Wherever your journeys may take you, rest easy with the peace of mind of motorhome insurance from Luczkowski Agency Insurance and Financial Services.
We specialize in Boat Insurance in China Grove
Boats and personal watercraft are big investments, but if you love being out on the water, you know they’re worth it.
So protect your fun investment with coverage that’s designed with the boat lover in mind, not with some standard coverage or add-on to your Homeowners Insurance.
Jason Bentley Agency can help make your time on the water relaxed and worry-free. We will find you comprehensive insurance protection that protects you, your friends, family, your watercraft, and your boating equipment.
The average boat policy costs less than a dollar a day. You’ll enjoy being on the water even more when you aren’t worried about your safety, the safety of your passengers, or your investment.
Do you know what to look for in a Boat Insurance policy? Jason Bentley Agency can help you determine the right amount of coverage to meet your specific needs. Just contact us today to get started.
China Grove Boat Insurance coverages
- Navigational Area — Know where you are covered in the water. Some insurance companies offer protection that covers you up to 75 miles from the U.S. coastline, into Canadian coastal or inland waters, and into the Pacific coastal waters of Mexico. In North Carolina, Florida and Oregon, coverage for additional areas can be purchased.
- Agreed Value Coverage — Watercrafts depreciate just like cars. Actual cash value policies can make it difficult to replace a boat that has been stolen or destroyed. This means that if your boat is a total loss you will get the value you insured it for, minus any deductible.
- Liability — Like car insurance, personal liability coverage provides coverage to other boaters and boat owners in the event you are at-fault for an accident on the water. This coverage will pay to repair or replace the property of someone else as well as for their medical care, lost wages, and other costs incurred as a result of a boating accident for which you are at-fault.
- Medical Payments — Medical payments coverage will pay for the cost of needed care that is the result of a boating accident. This coverage is available from $500 to $10,000 and covers you, your passengers, and even your water skiers/tubers, regardless of who is at-fault.
- Physical Damage Coverage — Physical damage coverage pays for the cost to repair or replace your watercraft, its motor, any permanently attached equipment, and your trailer if it is stolen or damaged.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Watercraft Bodily Injury — Since boat insurance is not always mandatory, many boaters choose not to get insurance. If you are hit by an uninsured or underinsured boater and you are injured, this type of coverage pays for medical treatment, lost wages, and other costs associated with the accident.
- Fuel Spill Liability and Wreckage Removal — Should your boat sink or be seriously damaged, there is a chance that it could leak oil or fuel into the water. As the boat’s owner, you are required by law to have this cleaned up, which can be time consuming and expensive.
- Personal Effects — Your policy can provide coverage for many personal effects, including clothing, cell phones, scuba/snorkeling and other sporting equipment, and fishing equipment. Limits vary by state, so check with us for what’s required in your state. Personal effects coverage does not include jewelry, watches or furs.
- Unattached Equipment Coverage — This pays to repair or replace equipment that isn’t permanently attached to your boat or personal watercraft, but is designed for use primarily on a boat. This includes items like lifesaving equipment, water skis, anchors, oars, fire extinguishers, tarps, etc.
- Emergency Assistance — The Emergency Assistance Package provides coverage for towing, labor and delivery of gas, oil or loaned battery if the watercraft is disabled while on the water.